Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   stupid mustang driver (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756)

ChevyNut 03-15-2007 01:36 PM

stupid mustang driver

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/03...ves-bumper.htm

true brilliance in a mustang driver:laughabove:

Mr. Wyndham 03-15-2007 02:38 PM

...........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Oh my god, I can't believe someone would do that... Heehee. Oh geez.

Thanks for that, it made my day.

Casull 03-15-2007 02:53 PM

HA HAHAHAHA That is FUNNY!

That is why the Mustang only has 300HP.... most of its drivers can't even handle that!

Mr. Wyndham 03-15-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 8546)
HA HAHAHAHA That is FUNNY!

That is why the Mustang only has 300HP.... most of its drivers can't even handle that!

:clap: :bellyroll: :laugh: :laughabove:

Good Call

SoFlaZ 03-15-2007 10:40 PM

LMAO that was great!!!

TAG UR IT 03-16-2007 12:50 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, that was great! Sad...he needs to learn how to drive. He had too many people watching and had to showboat it just a wee bit too much. You gotta know when to lay off, GENIOUS!!!

On top of that, dude leaves his bumper! For cryin out loud!!! Go pick it up and toss it in your back seat and then leave IF YOU MUST..:bellyroll: :bellyroll: "uh....no, officer. I don't know how my bumper got in the center median wrapped up in that street sign. It must have been...uh...stolen?"

Which, if I may add, brings me to a quick story. I took a hit and run accident a while ago where this guy in a Ford Explorer rear ends a rental car. The Fords plate gets knocked off and falls into the trunk of the car in front of him which was just broken open in the crash. How's that for leaving evidence behind!!! HA!!! Betcha dude was sweatin it for days on that one!!! :bellyroll:

ChevyNut 03-16-2007 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 8577)
Which, if I may add, brings me to a quick story. I took a hit and run accident a while ago where this guy in a Ford Explorer rear ends a rental car. The Fords plate gets knocked off and falls into the trunk of the car in front of him which was just broken open in the crash. How's that for leaving evidence behind!!! HA!!! Betcha dude was sweatin it for days on that one!!! :bellyroll:

I was on a ride along for my police acadamy class back in high school and we had to go looking for this guy when we get to his house his truck is backed in the driveway with the bumper and plate curriously missing. The officer asked if the vehicle had been in any accidents earlier in the day the dude says no. so the officer askes why the front bumper and plate are missing from this guys truck and the guy jumps up runs to the front of the truck acting like he was not aware that it is missing. He then tries to report it stolen. Funniest $h!t that i have ever seen it was like an episode of cops unfolding right before my eyes.:bellyroll: :bellyroll:

We also busted the cross town rivals football team having a huge party with three kegs and countless bottles of liquor. needless to say we whipped the jv team by like 60 points the next week. hillarious of course they tried to pin it on me so i spent quite a few weekends afterwards in fights with them over it. they were supost to go undefeated and win state. boo hoo

Moose 03-16-2007 09:30 AM

Being a Mustang driver aside, that moron shouldn't have a drivers liscense. :mad:

Yes, I've done some crazy things in the past, as I'm sure most of us have. But, to do something like that, having an accident and then fleeing the scene...:rolleyes: ...what a jacka@@.

Mr. Wyndham 03-16-2007 11:11 AM

right, in any car, you should have some sort of control...if you feel like that pole is coming a little too close, lay off the gas, get a grip(literally) and DON'T HIT IT.

but noooo...probably, more like, "I can make it, I can make it... Oh crap-----Wow, I looked like a fool, lets book it outta here."

IROC'em 03-16-2007 01:34 PM

Theres a stank err stang driver for ya lol!

stevenm357 03-16-2007 10:15 PM

Ass hats like that make my insturance more!

i guess lucky for him someone stole it instead of the cops finding it. if thye are good citizens they will report the accident and give the licens number lol. then keep the bumper as a momento

Zerk 03-20-2007 10:23 AM

:laugh: one of my friends did a similar thing in her V6 Stang....except she got tail happy and slammed into an oak tree....trying to burn out...

i was like :eek:

TAG UR IT 03-20-2007 12:06 PM

Way back in HS, a bfriend gave the keys to his brand new 93 Mustang 5.0 to his girlfriend for her use to skip class. Well, this GREAT girlfriend gave the keys over to her female friend when she got back to school so the friend could then skip class. She takes off from the plot onto the main road in front of the HS and decides to show off by trying to spin the tires into making her do a 180. Well, she doesn't give it enough gas, cuts hard left on this two lane road, and puts the Mustang straight into 5ft deep concrete ditch. The front end of the Mustang looked like it was smiling due to the way it landed in the V shaped ditch.....what a moron. If I was the owner....both girls would get it. Then, I'd kick myself in the @ss for giving someone my keys!!! NO ONE DRIVES MY CAR!!!! Unless they have plenty O' experience.

Mr. Wyndham 03-20-2007 04:03 PM

Too true. unless I'm in it or can testify that they know what they are doing, NOBODY DRIVES MY CAR..either....