CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Damaged Side Rocker (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461887)

TMiller16SS 08-02-2016 06:00 AM

Damaged Side Rocker

3 Attachment(s)
So disappointed yesterday, when I got my ACS side rockers in yesterday and opened the box I found 1 to be cracked. I just in stalled my front splitter this past weekend and I was really looking forward to installing the side rockers that were shipped painted glossy black and ready to be installed. I could see a dang shoe print on the box like someone stepped on it....WTH! I will be calling Phastek this morning to see what they are going to do about the damaged side rocker. Just to be clear I do not blame Phasetek because it shipped directly from ACS. I received both my side rockers and Gen6 spoiler in less than a week which i thought was great service. Now i just need to resole this issue.

AbsolutHank 08-02-2016 06:42 AM

Seems like a dick move calling out Phastek in the title when it wasn't their issue per se, and since you haven't even spoken to them yet? Seems like something happened at UPS

Regardless, sucks you received a broken part

Glen e 08-02-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsolutHank (Post 9235343)
Seems like a dick move calling out Phastek in the title when it wasn't their issue per se, and since you haven't even spoken to them yet? Seems like something happened at UPS

Agreed......:emoticon1:

MiamiBlueCamaro 08-02-2016 06:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This:

MGD 08-02-2016 09:02 AM

Please change your title, as Phastek has nothing to do with it. They were shipped by ACS with UPS. No fault at ACS's side. Blame UPS.

Captain Slow 08-02-2016 10:14 AM

Never mind the title.

Why would you start a thread about this at all. Who gives a F.

Sweet crack, bro.

SoCalCamaro93 08-02-2016 01:00 PM

I understand that the situation sucks and it's a hassle when these things happen however, all you need to do is contact the shipping company and they will handle it. If that fails, then contact the seller and they will take care of it. No need to create a thread about it. Especially one that comes off as being a negative experience with Phastek. Good luck resolving the issue.

Ricardo@Phastek 08-02-2016 03:06 PM

@TMiller16SS I do remember speaking to you about the issue this morning about the issue. We did get the emails to ACS about the claim and my guys are working on getting a new set shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Sorry about what happened but we will get it all cleared up for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please shoot us an email or give us a call. We hate to see stories like this one, unfortunately once the items leave our warehouses or a manufacturers warehouse we have no control over what happens at the shipping company.

ACS Composite 08-02-2016 04:46 PM

It is very unfortunate and understand the frustration with the damage. We will go ahead and file the claim ourselves and already set a replacement panel on its way to you.

Phastek will be contacting you with the update.

Sickwitit 08-02-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACS Composite (Post 9236671)
It is very unfortunate and understand the frustration with the damage. We will go ahead and file the claim ourselves and already set a replacement panel on its way to you.

Phastek will be contacting you with the update.

Phastek / ACS
Now this is some great customer service.........without hesitation stood by their product, and claims.! Chevy you seeing this!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumb:
Great job guy's.

Richard0nee 08-02-2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sickwitit (Post 9236683)
Phastek / ACS
Now this is some great customer service.........without hesitation stood by their product, and claims.! Chevy you seeing this!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumb:
Great job guy's.

That's awesome customer service right there! :clap::thumbsup:

A_Work_Of_Art 08-02-2016 06:18 PM

Awesome customer service Phastek and ACS!

Hyper16 08-02-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsolutHank (Post 9235343)

Regardless, sucks you received a broken part

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glen e (Post 9235346)
Agreed......:emoticon1:

^ What they said. :nod: Never had a problem with Phastek ^

IOMike 08-02-2016 07:07 PM

Op thought he would ruffle some feathers to make sure it got taken care of. This type of antic is only acceptable if ACS or Phasetek was giving you the run around. At least give them a chance to make it right before you make a crummy post like this.