Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Favorite automotive magazine? (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=666)

Casull 02-15-2007 08:55 AM

Favorite automotive magazine?

My subscription to road & Track just expired and I am trying to decide which magazine I should subscribe to since I was not too impressed with R&T. Which magazine do you guys prefer?

TAG UR IT 02-15-2007 10:06 AM

You forgot Chevy Hi-Performance, GM High Tech, Car Craft...those are my 3 favorite! I love all of them but GM High Tech Performace is the best IMO keeping to my favorite make/model of Car....the Camaro/Trans AM. Car Craft is also great. Chevy Hi-Performance just revamped their entire mag to make it look more like Car Craft...an excellent decision of you ask me. I subscribe to all three.

WMCC Doug 02-15-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7158)
You forgot Chevy Hi-Performance, GM High Tech, Car Craft...those are my 3 favorite! I love all of them but GM High Tech Performace is the best IMO keeping to my favorite make/model of Car....the Camaro/Trans AM. Car Craft is also great. Chevy Hi-Performance just revamped their entire mag to make it look more like Car Craft...an excellent decision of you ask me. I subscribe to all three.

I agree with ya, there Doug. I subscribe to all of those, too. You forgot Super Chevy! I've stopped getting Motor Trand, Car & Driver, and Automobile. I don't really car to read about the latest mini-van test, or econobox shoot out.

I like Autoweek because they cover the automotive industry pretty well, and are up to date on racing coverage. I also have a subscription to Wards Autoworld, on-line to keep up with the industry news.

KILLER74Z28 02-15-2007 01:47 PM

Chevy Hi-Performance. :thumbsup: It's all I have time to read... Once I purchase my new Camaro I am most likely going to subscribe to GM High Tech Performance also. Very informative mag on all the latest GM hi tech goodies… ;)

alleykt123 02-26-2007 08:26 PM

Mine's gotta be Winding Road :thumbsup:

Moose 02-26-2007 08:56 PM

I subscribe to Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Road & Track, Auto Week, Super Chevy, and Popular Hot Rodding, all of which are enjoyable to read, but I take what I read with a "grain of salt". There is alot of speculation/misinformation, and recently I've noticed all of the Toyota advertisements. :thumbdown: But, I enjoy reading the column by Peter Egan in R&T.

Another one I enjoy is 'Camaro World'. You won't find it on the newstand though. It's a benefit of joing www.worldwidecamaro. It features all generations of Camaro's. A certain someone even had his SS as the "Feature Car" along with a cover shot in a past issue! ;) :D