Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Pricing? (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289890)

tnspd 04-17-2013 10:29 AM

Pricing?

Any word on when the pricing will be out? I just got a call from my Dealer that said come down we can order your Vette now but i see no pricing.

volsfan0911 04-17-2013 10:51 AM

Not out yet. Personally I wouldn't order squat without knowing how much it was going to cost. Allegedly coming out in the next couple of weeks?

Nate GM 04-17-2013 11:23 AM

All GM said is that the pricing will be out in the end of April. So it should be very soon... :popcorn:

BWF07 04-17-2013 12:41 PM

I am not planning on ordering a new C7, so it really does not matter to me, but I do have a question. For those that put a deposit down so they could be in the first allocation how do you order a car when you have no idea what you are paying? So when the dealer calls and says come on down and place your order and you say I will wait until the pricing is available, do you lose your place in line if the dealer happens to have people willing to order without the pricing?

Stingray 04-17-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnspd (Post 6433984)
Any word on when the pricing will be out? I just got a call from my Dealer that said come down we can order your Vette now but i see no pricing.

Did you call/ask them on pricing info including a la carte optional items? Get some more details and let us know... por favor. :biggrin:

tnspd 04-18-2013 02:43 PM

Went by the dealer yesterday evening after work. They do not have any pricing at all and do not know for sure when any pricing will be out. I hear, not sure how reliable the info is, it should be out somewhere around the 25th give or take a few days.

volsfan0911 04-18-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWF07 (Post 6434490)
I am not planning on ordering a new C7, so it really does not matter to me, but I do have a question. For those that put a deposit down so they could be in the first allocation how do you order a car when you have no idea what you are paying? So when the dealer calls and says come on down and place your order and you say I will wait until the pricing is available, do you lose your place in line if the dealer happens to have people willing to order without the pricing?

From reading CF, the process appears to be "get your order in of what you think you want, it goes to status 1100". In English, that means that you are telling the dealer what to order for their initial allocation. When pricing is released in a couple of weeks then you can review and either (1) stick with what you put in for originally (2) tell dealer to modify prior to acceptance by Bowling Green for manufacturing in July (3) tell your dealer "I don't want it anymore, gimme my deposit back".

Or something like that I think............ :twitch:

Camaro_Corvette 04-18-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWF07 (Post 6434490)

Kind of like a gut instinct. Go broke or go home thing.

tnspd 04-25-2013 11:40 AM

So where is the price listing at already. It is suppose to be released today........

shockandawe 04-25-2013 11:47 AM

I thought pricing would be released today. Where is it GM?

Nate GM 04-25-2013 02:14 PM

The National Corvette Museum Bash goes from April 25 - April 27 so we'll probably hear by Sunday at the latest. I was hoping it would be today though....

tnspd 04-25-2013 02:24 PM

I was told by a guy in a black suit and sunglasses it would be today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nate GM 04-25-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnspd (Post 6468777)
I was told by a guy in a black suit and sunglasses it would be today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Was it either of these guys?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-seW7TEYySn...osh-Brolin.jpg

saintjulio 04-25-2013 06:42 PM

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::pop2::pop2: