Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   New Member Intro (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35145)

TresLS'S 07-31-2009 03:53 PM

New Member Intro

Hey everyone. I've been browsing this forum for a few months now and I finally decided to join. The amount of information about the Camaro and everything else related to it on this site is amazing, and most everyone seems willing to help out by answering questions. I love all the aftermarket support that this car is getting. The products that are already out there are awesome, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for this beast. I ordered mine, a Summit White 1SS/RS M6 with black interior, on 7/11 and needless to say I can't wait for it to get here! When it does I'll be sure to post up some pics, if I'm not too busy driving it. Anyways, this forum is great and I just wanted to give a quick intro.
Thanks,
TresLS'S

PAUL SS 07-31-2009 04:03 PM

Welcome to the club!

PQ 07-31-2009 04:51 PM

Cool. Hang around and chat. You ordered white. :thumbsup: We ahven't really seen one yet.

TresLS'S 07-31-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 744361)
Cool. Hang around and chat. You ordered white. :thumbsup: We ahven't really seen one yet.

Thanks! Ya when I first saw the pics of the white "prototype" one I guess, I really like it alot. Plust I don't think you can really go wrong with any color on this car so I figured why not something a little different!

TresLS'S 07-31-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul SS (Post 744169)
Welcome to the club!

Thank You! I plan on sticking around for a while.

gtwss 07-31-2009 09:00 PM

Welcome :wave:

TresLS'S 07-31-2009 09:38 PM

Thank You.

GMtothecore 07-31-2009 09:41 PM

Welcome, it's a helluva time in here!

69 Hugger 07-31-2009 10:18 PM

Welcome to the site :wave:

respect is earned 07-31-2009 10:24 PM

whats up :wave: congrats on the summit white. should look very nice and we cant wait to see the pics :popcorn: if your a serious addict and you need a little something on the side, to ya know... pass the time, i might suggest post whores... but be carefull its extremely addicting :sm0: Welcome again :cool:

Musclebee 07-31-2009 10:32 PM

Welcome, the white looks like it will be an awesome color. Hope you get your car soon.

OuSoonersGirl 07-31-2009 11:31 PM

Welcome welcome. I am new too and I now have bags under my eyes because I stay so late at night on this forum just reading and reading and reading. My eyes are burning right now too. I used to search the internet for anti-wrinkle creams, make up and clothes but I am now obsessed with this forum. :laugh:

TJTKSDMJ8 07-31-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OuSoonersGirl (Post 745744)
Welcome welcome. I am new too and I now have bags under my eyes because I stay so late at night on this forum just reading and reading and reading. My eyes are burning right now too. I used to search the internet for anti-wrinkle creams, make up and clothes but I am now obsessed with this forum. :laugh:

Welcome to all! (and we won't hold the SOONER thing against you too much either!)

Enjoy!:wave:

TresLS'S 08-01-2009 02:21 AM

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone! Before I even joined I was on here everyday just to see what was up, so who knows whats gonna happen now! I'll try to take some of the advice you guys have given so I don't become a full blown addict, but I doubt it'll work. I'll be sure to put up pics once I have the car.