Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   whos planing on taking their 2010 camaro to see Transformers opeinging nite (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17581)

perfxn 04-04-2009 11:08 AM

whos planing on taking their 2010 camaro to see Transformers opeinging nite

june, 26th 2009 opening night!! I plan on taking "athena" to atleast two shows, i always have to go thursday night at midnight! then probly that weekend also!! If this happens, my emotions will be, to much to describe. It will bring everything together and probly make me realize, i finaly have her! im actually driven what i told all my friends i was going to get after watching the movie. I liked the car befor the movie, but after watching it there was no doubt left in my mind that , this ws teh car for me!! Auto bots roll.....out!!!

hows every one else feel!!!

Chevyrocker 04-04-2009 11:15 AM

If you don't mind a bunch of teenage kids getting their greasy fingerprints all over your car, then have fun! You'll no doubt be the most popular person in the parking lot.

Supermans 04-04-2009 11:15 AM

I hope I have mine by then, however at this point I don't know..Bt you bet I will if I do..

cam2fst4u 04-04-2009 11:22 AM

there will be more people in the parking lot than in the theatre. I am planning on going to the movie but doubt my wife will go because she said she couldn't stand me in the first movie poking her and telling her how much i love this car and i will get one...lol so i will be flyin solo probably to see this one.

MerlinZero 04-04-2009 11:23 AM

If i have it by then, HELL YES!

PQ 04-04-2009 11:27 AM

I'll drive mine down to Best Buy and buy it on Blue-Ray. (might take that long anyway) but I don't do movie theatres.

perfxn 04-04-2009 11:39 AM

yea im just going to have to deal with the finger prints and stuff, i think of it as it comes with the territory!!!

why dont you do movie theatres? i could never wait that long to see a movie!!

Zabo 04-04-2009 11:43 AM

IF I luckily wind up with one by then..

Then yeah, gonna camp out for a few hours at The Rave on a saturday afternoon. Even better if Western's CAB decided to bring the movie there in August or September, I'll park it next to Miller Auditorium for a mini carshow.

Unfortunately I have to affix a sticker to the windshield in order to park where I want to.. ;_; And it's not a window decal..it's a bonafide super sticky sticker. =_=

PQ 04-04-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfxn (Post 383599)
why dont you do movie theatres? i could never wait that long to see a movie!!

Just something about going and sitting in a dark room for 2 1/2 hours and coming out with the feeling that a month has gone by and you just wasted time you'll never get back. I know the movie is just as long at home but it's hard to explain, I just don't like movie theatres.

Maybe I'm weird. I've been to 2 movies at the theatre in the past 15 yrs.

Matrix 3, and Bourne 3 and I forced myself to go to those. I just couldn't wait any more.

perfxn 04-04-2009 12:23 PM

yea i just saw fast n furious, thurs night!! it made me soooooo excited for my camaro!!! they had acouple nice american muscle's!!!! gota love em!

ssjuiced 04-04-2009 01:19 PM

Both me and my son want to see it the day it comes out. So taking him in the Camaro I think would be a pretty cool experiance.

edog 04-04-2009 04:00 PM

Will be taking the family.

Maybe the theater will let me park it right below the stage. Drive in, get out and sit, then drive out during the credits....Maybe?

DanielleAnne 04-04-2009 04:02 PM

Im with this guy-ill def have my car, and knowing my small(ish) town theyll let me park on the sidewalk and put a security guard around her. Lol just kidding-but for sure shell be out

NightmareSS 04-04-2009 04:08 PM

I just went to see Fast and the Furious and i was wishing i could have brought my Camaro to go see that...So the answer is Hell Yea I would bring my Camaro to go see this! But I won't have it yet...should be getting mine in July/August. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by irpq11 (Post 383574)
I'll drive mine down to Best Buy and buy it on Blue-Ray. (might take that long anyway) but I don't do movie theatres.

Couldnt agree with you more...I mean i just went to see Fast and the Furious but in all honestly it was only because of this Camaro...it's got me so pumped about driving it that anything that has to do with cars is like crack to me if I was a crackhead...But the whole time in the movies for this film all I kept wishing was if i could be home watching this on my recliner...SOO uncomfortable in the theater and you have to deal with all the lil jerk offs with their outbursts and stupidity...not to mention, 7.50 for a dam soda!

Movie Theathers are OverRated! Specially when you have a home theather set up like mine! :D