Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stingray Photos, Videos, Media (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   C7 Corvette Stingrays in the wild! Laguna Blue, Black, and Torch Red [Pics+Video] (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280242)

imported_Shnomac 01-24-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCorvetteFan (Post 4043)
University Drive.

And then they said Elsworth. I know that area well.... I wonder what they are doing so far out east considering the Proving grounds are out in Yuma?

menendez1293 01-24-2013 01:55 PM

Wow if i was actually going to order one it would be so difficult for me to choose between that Laguna blue and White. They both look so nice.

OctaneZ28 01-24-2013 02:19 PM

Awesome! :)
I love their reaction. lol :lol:

Yeah, the lights flickering has to do with what's called raster scan I believe.
Refresh rate of the camera versus the refresh rate of the LED tail lights.
Similar to when you see another TV or Computer screen on film.

Vette_85 01-24-2013 02:46 PM

I am so glad you all enjoy this video. I cant believe its getting around so fast. I took this video yesterday on ELLSWORTH AND UNIVERSITY, we all turn into PAPA KELSEY'S where they had lunch. Lights flickering, of course is due to the LED's and the way my ladies camera picks them up. I apologize for the music, but I was pretty hysterical and cussing during,the video. So I wanted to cover it up. Again, thank you for the positive feedback.

Vette_85 01-24-2013 02:48 PM

This video I originally posted on FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, AND DIGITAL CORVETTES. Im so glad to see people are forwarding.

GaBoy25 01-24-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vette_85 (Post 4088)
I am so glad you all enjoy this video. I cant believe its getting around so fast. I took this video yesterday on ELLSWORTH AND UNIVERSITY, we all turn into PAPA KELSEY'S where they had lunch. Lights flickering, of course is due to the LED's and the way my ladies camera picks them up. I apologize for the music, but I was pretty hysterical and cussing during,the video. So I wanted to cover it up. Again, thank you for the positive feedback.

Ohhh you did not the paps?

Awesome job.:thumb:

ec1990 01-24-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Nice catch! Definitely stick around, we've all been hounding for every scrap of information and picture of this car.

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 01-24-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Great Job!!
:thumb:

Stingray 01-24-2013 03:07 PM

Cool! If that was me and GaBoy in the car.... we wouldn't have waited to make the ubee... and we'd have a... well, nevermind. :D

You sir Vette_85 get a :first: and a :thumb: for that snippet! :stingray:

AZCamaroFan 01-24-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnomac (Post 4058)
And then they said Elsworth. I know that area well.... I wonder what they are doing so far out east considering the Proving grounds are out in Yuma?

i don't know, they are up here, not in Yuma. There was a red one the other day parked right in front of the Ellsworth sign. The pictures of the black and blue one on the freeway the other day were on the 101 out here on the other side of phoenix that i live in.
but then this one and the two sightings of red ones are all out in mesa and tempe. i wonder where they are storing them. i can't believe they are driving them up from Yuma every day, and then driving right around that area.

AZCamaroFan 01-24-2013 03:36 PM

the one on the end is Red? I thought it was Orange

FenwickHockey65 01-24-2013 03:39 PM

There is no orange yet. Torch Red has a bit of an orange hue to it in some lighting.

Vette TPI 01-24-2013 05:11 PM

Wow! I would love to have this opportunity...

Camaro_Corvette 01-24-2013 06:06 PM

Looks like they are all the same. I thought for sure one of them would have bigger brakes, ifyouknowwhatimean ;)