Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Intro Lounge (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Chevrolet Customer Care! (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300498)

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-10-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdhotboy (Post 6652082)
hey kelly,

can you check mine also? rbgz61

thanks

Hi dvdhotboy,

Your order is at 1100 - Preliminary Order Accepted. :thumb:

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-10-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayo (Post 6642008)
Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Sure I will, just hope I don't to wait too long :pout:

Thanks for the info, hopefully my order will move soon. What would be the next step for my order? Dont know for sure if it depends on the dealer or its up to GM?

Thanks for your time Kelly.
Cheers

Hey Rayo,

I don't want you to wait long either! The next step for you would be 2000- Order Added. Meaning it has passed approval and will be produced. That step works with 3000- Accepted by Production Control. Meaning order has been accepted at the plant.

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

illiceman 06-10-2013 10:44 AM

Well I need for GM to allocate sometime in I hope the near future a order for my C-7.I don,t expect to be first.I would like to be soon.This will be my 14th.new vette.I have been able to buy all local.
I have been proud to have over 150 new general motors products in my businesses over my 70 years.
I really feel GM could let smaller dealers have 1 to 2 cars of production per day with out hurting allocation for the top or larger dealers. Thanks Jim

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-10-2013 10:52 AM

Thank you illiceman for your feedback, I agree with buying local. Also thank you for being a loyal GM Customer! I have documented your input and will be sharing your feedback! Thanks again,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

illiceman 06-10-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc (Post 6652271)
Thank you illiceman for your feedback, I agree with buying local. Also thank you for being a loyal GM Customer! I have documented your input and will be sharing your feedback! Thanks again,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thanks.I know this is a C 7 forum but I also have a new 2014 Silverado on order.:offtopic::drool::drool:

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-10-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illiceman (Post 6652414)
Thanks.I know this is a C 7 forum but I also have a new 2014 Silverado on order.:offtopic::drool::drool:

I love the new Silverado! Good choice!

I'm off topic too! :sorry:

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

asptroopa1 06-10-2013 12:34 PM

Thanks so much Kelly......you made a state trooper happy today! I hope yours is great too-

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-10-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asptroopa1 (Post 6652703)
Thanks so much Kelly......you made a state trooper happy today! I hope yours is great too-

Not a problem asptroopa!

Hopefully when I get pulled over in a C7 you will remember me :thumbsup:

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

BRCC 06-10-2013 02:16 PM

Kelly:

A few people I know including my self were given status 3300 TPWs last week, then magically we were reverted back to 3000 no TPW. Is there a reason they did that or did they just get ahead of their selfs. FYI we obtained the TPW info via the Chat section of the Chevrolet Order Tracking site, the first person sent us on to a Customer Service chat link.

Just wonder if there is any real information on when they will actually start on production cars, first week dates have been floating around but no factual information.

Thanks

Rayo 06-11-2013 11:54 AM

Thank you Kelly,

So its up to the dealer now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc (Post 6652144)
Hey Rayo,

I don't want you to wait long either! The next step for you would be 2000- Order Added. Meaning it has passed approval and will be produced. That step works with 3000- Accepted by Production Control. Meaning order has been accepted at the plant.

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-11-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRCC (Post 6653100)
Kelly:

A few people I know including my self were given status 3300 TPWs last week, then magically we were reverted back to 3000 no TPW. Is there a reason they did that or did they just get ahead of their selfs. FYI we obtained the TPW info via the Chat section of the Chevrolet Order Tracking site, the first person sent us on to a Customer Service chat link.

Just wonder if there is any real information on when they will actually start on production cars, first week dates have been floating around but no factual information.

Thanks

Hi BRCC,

I found some information concerning your status. When a status is given of 3300 or 3000 at TPW can be provided to a customer. This means that the vehicle order has been picked up by GM and is in line waiting to move towards production at the plant. This however can take time and is subject to change and does not mean that the Corvette is being built at this time.

Start of production is listed during Q3, unfortunately at this time I cannot be more specific.

I hope this clarifies some things :biggrin:

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-11-2013 12:28 PM

Hey Rayo,

The dealership has submitted your order and GM has to approve it. The dealership has done their part at this point. GM will approve the order then move forward to production.

I cannot wait to see all the C7's on the road and at car shows!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Rayo 06-12-2013 03:52 PM

Hello Kelly,

Can you please look up RBSDWP.

Thanks again.:D

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-13-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayo (Post 6662141)
Hello Kelly,

Can you please look up RBSDWP.

Thanks again.:D

Hey Rayo,

You are still at 1100- Preliminary Order Accepted :brokenheart:

We will get you there soon!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care