Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   All C7 Corvette order status requests & list of status codes (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292792)

rexmurph 06-10-2013 06:19 PM

Does anyone know if there will be a C7 allocation this week or will we be on a two week schedule for dealers going forward? Thanks

asptroopa1 06-10-2013 06:20 PM

Good to see all the help avalable

tracking everyone's Corvette......

BRCC 06-10-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rexmurph (Post 6654158)
Does anyone know if there will be a C7 allocation this week or will we be on a two week schedule for dealers going forward? Thanks

There will be no C7 allocations in June, next C7 consensus is scheduled for July, which one of the two July cycles is anyones guess.:dizzy:

rexmurph 06-10-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRCC (Post 6654275)
There will be no C7 allocations in June, next C7 consensus is scheduled for July, which one of the two July cycles is anyones guess.:dizzy:

Thanks for the info! Wish it weren't the case but I guess it it what it is:sad0147:

New C7 06-10-2013 07:36 PM

Please update me on order QZTNB1.

GQ4Life 06-10-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc (Post 6652011)
Hi Laborsmith!

Good to see you! :thumb:

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Hey why is it the chevrolet customer service on the phones doesnt know anything.. and cant look anything up on their computers.. are they their just for our stress relief so we have somewhere to yell..
I called and they said orders cant be placed into chevy.. But I was like people are getting 2000 and 3000 event codes and they said they are all lying because no orders being accepted by GM.. Needless to say my dealer got their allocation that day and my order is in..
So we allowed to ask you question on here since the hotlines dont know anything?

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 06-11-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New C7 (Post 6654519)
Please update me on order QZTNB1.

3100 status :thumbsup:

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 06-11-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GQ4Life (Post 6654834)
Hey why is it the chevrolet customer service on the phones doesnt know anything.. and cant look anything up on their computers.. are they their just for our stress relief so we have somewhere to yell..
I called and they said orders cant be placed into chevy.. But I was like people are getting 2000 and 3000 event codes and they said they are all lying because no orders being accepted by GM.. Needless to say my dealer got their allocation that day and my order is in..
So we allowed to ask you question on here since the hotlines dont know anything?

Absolutely you can ask questions on here. If I don't know the
answer, or don't get back quick enough there are lot's of people
on here familiar with the process. Someone will get you an
answer :thumbsup:

RedC7Vette 06-11-2013 08:38 AM

Hi Becky,
Trying to be an optimist. Would you mind checking the status of RBKZFH dealer NH. Thanks!

Dennis

Chevrolet Customer Svc 06-11-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GQ4Life (Post 6654834)

Hi GQ4Life,

Yes of course, I am here to help! You can reach out publicly or privately whichever is best for you. I will give you the best up to date information I have. I can look up order numbers and in some cases have called dealerships for customers to get more information. Keep me posted on what I can do!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

GQ4Life 06-11-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc (Post 6656336)
Hi GQ4Life,

Yes of course, I am here to help! You can reach out publicly or privately whichever is best for you. I will give you the best up to date information I have. I can look up order numbers and in some cases have called dealerships for customers to get more information. Keep me posted on what I can do!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thank you :headbang:

rexmurph 06-11-2013 10:01 AM

Hey Kelly J.

Can I get a status on order RCBTSD?

Thanks

New C7 06-11-2013 10:33 AM

Yesterday, I initiated a chat and called on the phone and got zero info on my order that Becky confirmed its at 3100. I got the feeling they didn't know how to look anything up.

New C7 06-11-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 6656091)
3100 status :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Has a target production week been reported?