Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   Corvette 7 Georgia Edition (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280413)

Roll_the_Dice 02-18-2013 11:48 AM

Corvette 7 Georgia Edition

2 Attachment(s)
OK, so obviously no one has one yet, but we can look and dream...I am dreaming of the Laguna Blue, but so many good colors!

Who is planning to order one? I have contacted several dealers and am waiting on a reply about pre-ordering. First one that I find without a markup wins...who else is trying to do the same?

GaBoy25 02-18-2013 01:10 PM

Its going to be tough around here in south ga. Im going to use Becky and be done with it.

Great to have you here.

Roll_the_Dice 02-18-2013 01:17 PM

I agree...Where in South GA are you? I sent Becky a PM this morning.

GaBoy25 02-18-2013 01:19 PM

Douglas

1.5 hours from sav.

guiLT 02-18-2013 04:30 PM

Is this the new Florida Lounge? :D

Roll_the_Dice 02-19-2013 01:43 PM

Talked to a dealer here in GA and they are taking $5k NON REFUNDABLE deposits on future allocations. They will hold a spot for me without the non refundable deposit, but it will be later in the year...I would guess first of next year personally, which may or may not be fine. I may have him hold an allocation, but plan on talking to other dealers also.

I also talked to Becky and they aren't taking any pr-orders yet. I can respect that and like how they seem to do business.

Stingray 02-19-2013 02:23 PM

Rollll_! :wave: GA to FL and vice versa... neighbors.

There are dealers who will take a refundable deposit... I'd keep inquiring like you're already doing so... good luck! :thumb:

We're all clamoring for the new Stingray! :c7:

GaBoy25 02-19-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roll_the_dice (Post 8074)
Talked to a dealer here in GA and they are taking $5k NON REFUNDABLE deposits on future allocations. They will hold a spot for me without the non refundable deposit, but it will be later in the year...I would guess first of next year personally, which may or may not be fine. I may have him hold an allocation, but plan on talking to other dealers also.

I also talked to Becky and they aren't taking any pr-orders yet. I can respect that and like how they seem to do business.

I was looking at a zl1 at robert fender of douglas. First day I couldn't believe they were asking msrp. Later that week pulled it up online and noticed the price had went up 5k.

Decided to swing by and damn if they hadnt switched the whole window sticker. I asked the salesman what changed? Well the rarity (2013 btw) and because its supercharged.....I uttered out loud "my dealer is an idiot" and walked away.

I give up locally:sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overflow (Post 7957)
Is this the new Florida Lounge? :D

Yes it is....rape away. Yall owe me that:lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingray (Post 8078)
Rollll_! :wave: GA to FL and vice versa... neighbors.

There are dealers who will take a refundable deposit... I'd keep inquiring like you're already doing so... good luck! :thumb:

We're all clamoring for the new Stingray! :c7:

Yes...we all are awesome:first:

guiLT 02-19-2013 03:39 PM

Do you guys go to SGMP often?

GaBoy25 02-19-2013 05:31 PM

Ive looked at their events list on their website. Ive already told my girl that we will be taking many trips there in the future. Its about an hour away from me and I go there frequently for all the college girls....I mean selection of fine dining :sad:

Place looks interesting.

guiLT 02-19-2013 06:35 PM

It's a little over 4 hours for me. I've been there twice so far and I love it. What a great place to hang.

GaBoy25 02-19-2013 06:43 PM

I'm lucky to have a track in my tiny old town.

But.....it's a round dirt track and a 1/8 drag:noidea:

Mostly NRRA racing.......(National Redneck Racing Association)

:sad:

:lol:

Philr56 03-14-2013 11:21 AM

I would be surprised if we see C7s on Chevy lots here in Middle Georgia before December at the earliest. Low-rate production and high demand will mean long waits, higher-than-normal pricing and record profits for GM. I bet good money that the larger Corvette dealers (McMulkin, Kerbeck and Crisswell) will get the bulk of initial allocations because they move more Vettes than anyone.

Roll_the_Dice 03-14-2013 12:21 PM

Hendrick in Atlanta should get a good bit also. According to them, they sell just as many Corvettes as Kerbeck...time will tell and it will be fun to go see them when they arrive!