Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cool video on the Convertible Camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656)

Casull 02-13-2007 11:12 AM

Cool video on the Convertible Camaro

I found this video clip on MSN and thought i would share...

Enjoy

TAG UR IT 02-13-2007 11:26 AM

After the Ford commercial airs, the Camaro clip comes on. Good clip!

Casull 02-13-2007 12:10 PM

Lol, yeah i noticed that, but wasn't sure if they air the same commercial everytime, so i didn't say anything.

It is that freaking commercial I absolutely hate too! How freaking stupid is a commercial showing a car driving on the side of a building!

TAG UR IT 02-13-2007 04:26 PM

:laugh:

At first, I thought it was a joke and I was like :eek: ...uh oh. I fast forwarded a bit and got to the good stuff.

What's up w/ that commercial anyways??? Talk about some great market strategy trying to sell a Ford vehicle by showing it driving on the edge of a building. Hey, I've got an idea for Ford...how about showing the interior and how roomy it could possibly be??? Maybe they could go a little more in depth on the vehicle itself instead of ...uh...well...what they did. There's a concept for ya!

Mr. Wyndham 02-13-2007 07:22 PM

But TAG, how dare you:eyebulge:
It's the EDGE, we're supposed to laugh and chuckle at Ford's cunning:
a car named the edge, driving on the edge of a building,:laughabove: :clap:
The whole interior is just implied...duh!:bonk:

Luna 02-13-2007 08:00 PM

I didnt even see the bold letters and just saw "I found this video clip". So I played the Ford video, closed the browser and just figured yall either liked the commercial for the girl, or yall were on crack. Then I read the bold and watched the rest of the video...along with the Ford commercial a second time.

EllwynX 02-13-2007 08:16 PM

I got a Lincoln MKX commercial...

Casull 02-13-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 7056)
I didnt even see the bold letters and just saw "I found this video clip". So I played the Ford video, closed the browser and just figured yall either liked the commercial for the girl, or yall were on crack. Then I read the bold and watched the rest of the video...along with the Ford commercial a second time.

lol, that's funny....

TAG UR IT 02-14-2007 01:24 AM

:laughabove:

You had to watch the Ford commerical twice!!! :( I'm sorry!!:(

Scotsman 02-14-2007 12:46 PM

OK. I saw the interview w/ Tom Peters and the others along w/ footage of the 5gen conv., but I didn't see any of the commercials????:iono: O well.:thumbdown:

Casull 02-14-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerScotsman (Post 7081)
OK. I saw the interview w/ Tom Peters and the others along w/ footage of the 5gen conv., but I didn't see any of the commercials????:iono: O well.:thumbdown:

Lol... you should be thankful!

Scotsman 02-14-2007 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 7084)
Lol... you should be thankful!

Sounded like it was funny, but if you put it like that I'll assume it was so stupid it was funny.

Casull 02-14-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerScotsman (Post 7088)
Sounded like it was funny, but if you put it like that I'll assume it was so stupid it was funny.

That is exactly it....

Luna 02-14-2007 06:06 PM

How is it a bad thing to not have to watch a Ford commerical twice?