Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It's arrived! Camaro's answer to the Shelby GT500 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=777)

Moose 03-22-2007 06:22 PM

It's arrived! Camaro's answer to the Shelby GT500

...it's coming....stay tuned. :evil:

Casull 03-22-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 8967)

Did I miss something?

Moose 03-22-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 8970)
Did I miss something?

Nah..;)

EllwynX 03-22-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 8967)

Tease!

1bad67camaro 03-22-2007 10:59 PM

going to pick up my camaro on monday will post pics so very happy been waiting for 5 years now to be done!!!!!

1bad67camaro 03-22-2007 11:00 PM

i heard gm i working on a ss ls7 camaro maybe at the new york auto show ???????? called the yanko i heard it from a good freind of mine

Moose 03-23-2007 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1bad67camaro (Post 8979)
going to pick up my camaro on monday will post pics so very happy been waiting for 5 years now to be done!!!!!

Ummm...what?! :confused:

i heard gm i working on a ss ls7 camaro maybe at the new york auto show ???????? called the yanko i heard it from a good freind of mine

No. I don't think that's it either. ;)

SilverTurtle 03-23-2007 06:07 AM

I can promise you that the LS7 will not be offered in a Camaro... I'm not saying that GMMG or some other company wont be offering it in a Camaro... but GM is not going to use old technology in a new car.

I am always curious why anybody posts up that they have great news or some great revelation and then continually stop before actually posting it... didn't we all get past the "I know something you dont know" playground mentality when we got out of grade school? post up what you know or wait for it to be revealed and then let us know that you knew it was going on... this teasing mentality has immaturity written all over it.

OverAnxious 03-23-2007 06:15 AM

Z-Ya Later :cool:

Urthman 03-23-2007 07:49 AM

spill it...

Moose 03-23-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverTurtle (Post 8990)
I can promise you that the LS7 will not be offered in a Camaro... I'm not saying that GMMG or some other company wont be offering it in a Camaro... but GM is not going to use old technology in a new car.

I am always curious why anybody posts up that they have great news or some great revelation and then continually stop before actually posting it... didn't we all get past the "I know something you dont know" playground mentality when we got out of grade school? post up what you know or wait for it to be revealed and then let us know that you knew it was going on... this teasing mentality has immaturity written all over it.

:rolleyes: Relax. I was only trying to have a little fun. I did not post anything about "great news", "great revelation", or "I know something you don't know". I was attempting to have some FUN. I apologize to those of you who had a problem with this thread.

This IS NOT meant as an insult, but some people need to "relax". ;) I agree, I do not like all the "I know something" B.S. either, but this was not my intention. I never said I knew something, etc. ;)

Seeing as this thread took a direction I did not intend, I will stop with the "teasing mentality" and "immaturity", and let you know that I am in the process of building a Yenko version of the 5th Gen., and once it was completed, I was just going to post a pic. of the completed version.

:rolleyes:

Casull 03-23-2007 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 8995)
:rolleyes: Relax. I was only trying to have a little fun. I did not post anything about "great news", "great revelation", or "I know something you don't know". I was attempting to have some FUN. I apologize to those of you who had a problem with this thread.

This IS NOT meant as an insult, but some people need to "relax". ;) I agree, I do not like all the "I know something" B.S. either, but this was not my intention. I never said I knew something, etc. ;)

Seeing as this thread took a direction I did not intend, I will stop with the "teasing mentality" and "immaturity", and let you know that I am in the process of building a Yenko version of the 5th Gen., and once it was completed, I was just going to post a pic. of the completed version.

:rolleyes:

Its all good Moose. I think that some people are just "information starved' and any hint of any kind of information just gets the nerves rattled a littlebit.

I would also like to point out that if this was indeed information about the actual 5th gen, Moose probably wouldn't have put it in the Media Gallery.... :thumbsup:

Moose 03-23-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 9002)
I would also like to point out that if this was indeed information about the actual 5th gen, Moose probably wouldn't have put it in the Media Gallery.... :thumbsup:

:clap: :thumbsup:

35th02ss 03-23-2007 10:06 AM

Um ok. That's all it is right now is speculation. I can see if he made a statement that was untrue or miss leading.
On the other hand there might be some truth to what he is saying. The concept has a 400hp LS2. Now by 09 the motor might change but the hp is either going to stay the same or gain some. So how much will the uplevel package have?

Moose can't wait to see the yenko concept. :thumbup: