Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fabulous Fords Forever - Largest Car Show on the West Coast (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=526689)

Bagheera_thecamaro 04-20-2018 03:47 PM

Fabulous Fords Forever - Largest Car Show on the West Coast

I'm a fan of Chevrolet, but I'm also a growing fan of Ford. Mainly because my man happens to own a mustang, but Ford is the reason why many of us have cars...including Camaros. Anyways, last weekend was Fabulous Fords Forever, the largest car show on the West Coast. It was pretty awesome...kind of wish Chevrolet had something like this (maybe they do and I don't know where it is). Here's a recap of the event my team did while we were there...

Like...come on, it's pretty badass.

kropscamaro16 04-20-2018 05:32 PM

lol meh mustangs...

how many casualties were there at the show?

SynergyGreenSS 04-20-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 (Post 10156518)
lol meh mustangs...

Lol

NEstyle 04-20-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 (Post 10156518)
lol meh mustangs...

Never heard that one before.

Royal Tiger 04-21-2018 07:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Never?

Royal Tiger 04-21-2018 07:28 AM

I’m more interested to hear how we all have a car because of ford.....

StreetRage320 04-21-2018 07:31 AM

I can respect the blue oval and the Coyote engines, but when it's time to leave and they are doing pulls, you can be sure I am already going to be a safe distance..someone should take the time to count how many YouTube videos there are where the Mustang ends up in the spectator section..:crazy:

Martinjlm 04-21-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Tiger (Post 10157002)

People on this side of the big blue lake think Henry Ford “invented” the automobile. Folks on the other side correctly realize it was Karl Benz (as in Mercedes Benz). Some people on this side also acknowledge that Ransom E. Olds (as in Oldsmobile and REO Speedwagon) produced the first successful automobile in America, the Oldsmobile Curved Dash. What Henry Ford did was revolutionize the industry by innovating the moving assembly line, allowing more autos to be produced at lower cost, making them available to more than just the rich and trend-setters among us.

Royal Tiger 04-21-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martinjlm (Post 10157178)
People on this side of the big blue lake think Henry Ford “invented” the automobile. Folks on the other side correctly realize it was Karl Benz (as in Mercedes Benz). Some people on this side also acknowledge that Ransom E. Olds (as in Oldsmobile and REO Speedwagon) produced the first successful automobile in America, the Oldsmobile Curved Dash. What Henry Ford did was revolutionize the industry by innovating the moving assembly line, allowing more autos to be produced at lower cost, making them available to more than just the rich and trend-setters among us.

Thanks. I knew all that but I wanted to hear her “explanation”. :lol:

Martinjlm 04-21-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Tiger (Post 10157620)
Thanks. I knew all that but I wanted to hear her “explanation”. :lol:

:doh:

Bagheera_thecamaro 04-25-2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Tiger (Post 10157002)

Because Chevrolet created Camaros compete with the Ford Mustang. I guess I should've clarified that.

Plus, Ford is an industry leader. They are a big reason why we all have cars and have come some far. They aren't the ONLY reason but they are definitely a reason.

Godfatha 04-25-2018 09:02 AM

FFF = Fix Fords Forever? :)

Sorry, had to! It would be great if Chevrolet did something like this.

PoorMansCamaro 04-25-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfatha (Post 10161787)
FFF = Fix Fords Forever? :)

Sorry, had to! It would be great if Chevrolet did something like this.

They do...