Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Can you see it? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508)

KILLER74Z28 01-11-2007 08:47 PM

Can you see it?

4 Attachment(s)
Ok, I have been holding back on this one to see if anyone else sees what I see. So far, no one has posted what I see… Can you see it? I can… ;)

Attachment 562

Attachment 563

Attachment 564

Attachment 565

Moose 01-11-2007 08:54 PM

hmmmmm...something to do with the gas cap location??? :confused:

KILLER74Z28 01-11-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 4704)
hmmmmm...something to do with the gas cap location??? :confused:

Getting warmer :D

Moose 01-11-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 4707)
Getting warmer :D

Hmmmm....

- The cap matches the center of the steering wheel....???
- I think the location of the cap will change on the production version...could that be what you see?

Damn!!!!!

KILLER74Z28 01-11-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 4709)
Hmmmm....

- The cap matches the center of the steering wheel....???
- I think the location of the cap will change on the production version...could that be what you see?

Damn!!!!!

Nope, try again.

Focus on the area around the fuel cap…

For the record, I don’t see the cap location changing after seeing what I see… ;)

Moose 01-11-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 4711)
Nope, try again.

Focus on the area around the fuel cap…

For the record, I don’t see the cap location changing after seeing what I see… ;)

Couldn't it be moved to the side of the rear fender?

This is driving me nuts.

Moose 01-11-2007 09:39 PM

The location of the fuel door is different in that it's on top as opposed to on the side of the fender.

I don't know of any current production car that has the fuel door on top v. the side of the fender. The only car I recall with a different location is my Uncle's '75 Stingray.

Very confused....:D

KILLER74Z28 01-11-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 4712)
Couldn't it be moved to the side of the rear fender?

This is driving me nuts.

It could be moved and I understand the reasons for the location being moved (Fuel dripping on the car after removing fuel nozzle). IMO if the location of the fuel cap is moved it is going to take away some kick ass styling.

Look at the gap between the fuel cap location and the outer edge of the rear fender on the silver Concept and then the orange Concept…

What do you see?

Moose 01-11-2007 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 4715)
It could be moved and I understand the reasons for the location being moved (Fuel dripping on the car after removing fuel nozzle). IMO if the location of the fuel cap is moved it is going to take away some kick ass styling.

Look at the gap between the fuel cap location and the outer edge of the rear fender on the silver Concept and then the orange Concept…

What do you see?

Alot closer to the edge on the 'vert. ;)

KILLER74Z28 01-11-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 4717)
Alot closer to the edge on the 'vert. ;)

Correct-o-moon-doe Moose… What if, Just what if, we are looking at the production version of the Camaro? Ed Peper: “It's going to be very, very close. I have seen the production coupe, and if you saw the two of them side by side -- the production coupe and the concept coupe we introduced last year -- you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It is very minute” Remember the concept is 79 inches wide and needs to be narrowed down. Looks like they found a way. What if???

Just start comparing the pictures you have of the silver and orange concepts at every angle you’ll see what I mien… ;)

TAG UR IT 01-12-2007 12:11 AM

:laugh: Not fair!!! I just got into this thread and didn't get a chance!!! :laugh:

I SEE SOMETHING ELSE. Yes, I'm shouting. After reading the first post, I stared forever. If what you say is true (and I really see this as being correct), I see something else that's appears in my eyes to be different. Now, can you see what it is???

TAG UR IT 01-12-2007 12:38 AM

I see two other things for sure and maybe a third thing different. One is no big deal, but in reality could be very big which leads into the possible #2 change. Then, there is a 3rd obvious change.

KILLER74Z28 01-12-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 4733)
I see two other things for sure and maybe a third thing different. One is no big deal, but in reality could be very big which leads into the possible #2 change. Then, there is a 3rd obvious change.

Once you leave no trace in rice paper grasshopper you are truly on your own… ;)

TAG UR IT 01-12-2007 02:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 4736)
Once you leave no trace in rice paper grasshopper you are truly on your own… ;)

:confused: :laugh:

Want to know what else I see? Try looking at lines...length...and lights (or light, shall I say)