Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camaro SS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758)

SSRich 03-16-2007 01:09 AM

Camaro SS

1 Attachment(s)
I fount this pic somewhere i cant remeber and now i cant find it does anybody know where the orginal is. Im sorry about the pic i was playing with it in paint and forgot to save the orginal.

TAG UR IT 03-16-2007 01:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LOVE THE WHEELS.

Could this be the original you were talking about??

SSRich 03-16-2007 01:27 AM

no i have that one to, but this one is the exact same just without where i painted the grille.

TAG UR IT 03-16-2007 01:32 AM

Nope...never seen it here before. Maybe I missed it, but don't think it's here.

ChevyNut 03-16-2007 01:42 AM

I havent seen it here either but if you do find it again you should post it up here. anyone know who produces those wheels I think i may have found the ones for me.:bellyroll:

Moose 03-16-2007 08:48 AM

I don't recall seeing that photoshop before.

I really like the color. :thumbsup: A "silver blue" was one of the colors I was thinking of for the new Camaro (provided it was offered).

MaroMike 03-16-2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChevyNut (Post 8591)
I havent seen it here either but if you do find it again you should post it up here. anyone know who produces those wheels I think i may have found the ones for me.:bellyroll:

They look like HRE wheels CN. It's hard to tell, but that looks like their logo in the center cap also my friend.:)

ChevyNut 03-16-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaroMike (Post 8607)
They look like HRE wheels CN. It's hard to tell, but that looks like their logo in the center cap also my friend.:)

cool thanks i really like how they look on the new camaro especially with the wider meat in the rear.

MaroMike 03-16-2007 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChevyNut (Post 8612)
cool thanks i really like how they look on the new camaro especially with the wider meat in the rear.

Here ya go CN!! This looks like it may be it....with the "rivets" included.:thumbup: Gotta warn you budro, HRE make's a great wheel, and they're proud of it.:eek: :D

Regards!! Mike

TAG UR IT 03-16-2007 12:48 PM

^^^Very nice wheel...especially in the width shown on the Camaro above.

Casull 03-16-2007 01:17 PM

I agree, that is a nice looking wheel. i just don't like how the spokes are recessed into the wheel like that.

I would probably stick with some Z06 wheels if I were to change the rims...those are sharp!

Plus the rims I currently have on my truck have rivets like those, and I can't tell you how hard and time consuming it is to keep those things clean!

MaroMike 03-16-2007 02:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is basically the same wheel without the PITA rivets.;)

IMHO, I've always liked the closed spoke as opposed to the split spoke. :)

ChevyNut 03-16-2007 02:17 PM

You were not joking i just fell outa my chair 1795 each. im gonna have to save a lot more now.:o
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ChevyNut 03-16-2007 02:19 PM

I do like the closed spokes alot better than the split spoke design.