Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Rosie ODonnel (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732)

Moose 03-07-2007 10:26 AM

Rosie ODonnel

Is there anyone else who wishes, like I do, that this "woman" would drop off the face of the Earth???

First, she gets into a feud with Trump, now she's accusing 'American Idol' of being racist towards color and WEIGHT!

Let me say, I AM NOT a fan of Trumps, nor A.I. (ask my family how much I hate that show), but this "woman" needs to go AWAY!!!

(OK. I'm done ranting. :( I saw the story on AOL, and it "fired me up".)

Casull 03-07-2007 10:37 AM

I agree... i am not, nor have i ever been, a fan of Rosie.

Out of the 5 winners to date, 2 of them have been black; one of which was like a 400 lb man! Humm.... sounds to me like she just needs to keep her mouth shut.

35th02ss 03-07-2007 11:32 AM

I agree also. That's the only way she can get her name in the news, mess with everyone else.

Moose 03-07-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 35th02ss (Post 8013)
That's the only way she can get her name in the news, .

Agree 100% :thumbsup:

IROC'em 03-07-2007 01:45 PM

The question should have been does anybody like her, rather than does anybody else hate her.

OverAnxious 03-07-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 8002)
Is there anyone else who wishes, like I do, that this "woman" would drop off the face of the Earth???

First, she gets into a feud with Trump, now she's accusing 'American Idol' of being racist towards color and WEIGHT!

Let me say, I AM NOT a fan of Trumps, nor A.I. (ask my family how much I hate that show), but this "woman" needs to go AWAY!!!

(OK. I'm done ranting. :( I saw the story on AOL, and it "fired me up".)

She needs to shut the hell up :thumbdown:

Urthman 03-07-2007 04:46 PM

She has to keep saying stupid crap like that to stay in the news. If she didn't everyone would forget about her and she wouldn't be raking in the cash.

TAG UR IT 03-07-2007 06:40 PM

Someone needs to shut her up. I liked her a while back when she wasn't as well known. She was nice. Since then, not only has her fame grown, but her head grew too. She's really not that bright to sit there and say AI is racist and has problems w/ peoples weight. Give me a freakin break. Take a look at each years line up. There's heavy set folks and others who are in the headlines for being bulemic or anorexic (no I'm not opening WORD to check my spelling on those). Then, we have a mix in race straight across the board. Screw Rosie....what a *$#^.

Casull 03-07-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 8045)
Someone needs to shut her up. I liked her a while back when she wasn't as well known. She was nice. Since then, not only has her fame grown, but her head grew too. She's really not that bright to sit there and say AI is racist and has problems w/ peoples weight. Give me a freakin break. Take a look at each years line up. There's heavy set folks and others who are in the headlines for being bulemic or anorexic (no I'm not opening WORD to check my spelling on those). Then, we have a mix in race straight across the board. Screw Rosie....what a *$#^.

It is just the typical bull &*#$ with her. Her career has all but tanked, so she has to stay in the lime light some how. Unfortunately the only way she is able to do that is to run her obnoxious mouth and make obsurd comments. Everything about her is just annoying....

Moose 03-07-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 8045)

:laugh: Got ya' "fired up" there buddy??!! :laugh:

I couldn't agree with you more. ;)

OverAnxious 03-08-2007 05:56 AM

She is too stupid to realize the hot people get better treatment in life, sucks but that is the way things are.
Her throwing the racism card makes things worse instead of better. That network needs to boot her azz and 'babawawa' needs to bish slap her on the way out :lol:

Rockhead 10-09-2010 08:17 PM

I'll take her over Dr.Phil.

Mr.Stang 10-09-2010 08:22 PM

Attention whore.

http://www.onejerusalem.com/wp-content/rosieksm.jpg

Rockhead 10-09-2010 08:23 PM

YIKES!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Stang (Post 2424029)