Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Guy drove by 3 times to look in my garage (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298322)

CamaroC-17 05-28-2013 04:59 PM

Guy drove by 3 times to look in my garage

I was leaving my garage door open to vent out paint fumes while I was up stairs and I noticed this car. It pulled over to my side of the street and drove real slow and I saw the guy looking in the garage and looking back to see the other side. Didn't think much of it. Car was out in the driveway. Then he came back around and stopped to where he could see past my car ,rolled forward and stopped to see other side of the garage. (Its a 1.5 garage with work area at the end). Then he drove by a third time. This time he saw me standing in the window and left. I have never seen the man or the old beater car. I live in a neighborhood with no through streets. So you live here or are visiting. I have a computer with two flat screens , hunting gear, tools....lots of tools and power tools, big 3 tank compressor ...the list goes on...should I be worried? There is a huge old style glass window on the side that could probably easily be forced open. I called the police just to report it. Didn't get the plate number though.
Think I'll leave the two dogs downstairs for awhile and of course have my Mossberg and S&W at a ready upstairs. (Ohio, Castle Law)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GQ4Life 06-07-2013 02:07 PM

anything happened? u can get cheap window and door alarms

Overflow 06-20-2013 01:58 PM

Yepp.. Time to get an alarm system.

S3XPanther 11-11-2013 05:58 PM

Yea that would definitely bother me too. Seems excessive, but I'd either pull the fuses or the battery from the car until you got an alarm system. With that said, I think he was trying to see if there was anyone in the garage so that he could make his move right then and there. But, it never hurts to take precautions.

zimm888 11-11-2013 09:31 PM

Maybe he's like damn. This guy has a cool ride, and was jerking to it needed different view angles.

GQ4Life 11-11-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zimm888 (Post 7178087)
Maybe he's like damn. This guy has a cool ride, and was jerking to it needed different view angles.

LoL

monstertodd 11-22-2013 04:23 PM

You should post a picture of his view from the street that way we all have an idea of his perspective. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ecofx86 12-29-2013 06:29 PM

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

CamaroSkooter 12-30-2013 08:49 AM

If it seems fishy, it probably is. Get the vehicle's make/model and license plate number :thumbsup:

GQ4Life 12-30-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 7295996)
If it seems fishy, it probably is. Get the vehicle's make/model and license plate number :thumbsup:

Too late now. That. Was 6 months ago