Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Will you pay ADM? (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280139)

terryg75 01-18-2013 04:18 PM

Be leary of anybody taking deposits right now guys...I can't imagine any dealer knows exactly how many they'll be getting and when. There's a very strong probability of us not getting them until Sept/Oct of this year. I think our 'inital' allocation for the whole year run is around 150 units but we don't know if we'll only get 1,2,3, or 10 at a time during the first ordering rounds. That stuff is still kinda up in the air. I also doubt that they'll let us do Employee/Supplier/Military, etc., at first. I hope they do though!! And as always NO ADM!

ec1990 01-18-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaBoy25 (Post 1539)
Its friday and ive had a long day...i dont think im understanding you correctly. Could you ellaborate a lil more? Please? lol

I was over there looking up the C7 Sub-forum and one of their vendors is a dealership that is offering spots on their pre-order list. Their price is 1K under MSRP (Whatever that turns out to be). I couldn't find what deposit was required.

Note: You have to be a forum member there, unless we get them over here as well hint hint.

Thread

Thread 2

GaBoy25 01-18-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C7_Z51 (Post 1559)
I was over there looking up the C7 Sub-forum and one of their vendors is a dealership that is offering spots on their pre-order list. Their price is 1K under MSRP (Whatever that turns out to be). I couldn't find what deposit was required.

Note: You have to be a forum member there, unless we get them over here as well hint hint.

Thread

Thread 2

Thanks! Alot:D

06_warrior 01-19-2013 06:26 AM

I won't be getting one for a year or 2 at the most but i will never pay over sticker price. If that's the case i'll just keep driving my Camaro

Scott@Bjorn3D 01-19-2013 07:32 AM

No ADM for me, when I get ready to buy it will come from Becky. My dealer is only gets 1 vette a year so will not get from them. Becky is the only other dealer I would buy from.

GaBoy25 01-19-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D (Post 1740)
No ADM for me, when I get ready to buy it will come from Becky. My dealer is only gets 1 vette a year so will not get from them. Becky is the only other dealer I would buy from.

Same with my dealer.

MMC 01-19-2013 05:18 PM

I can't believe it I really want one of these. I may have to sell my 87 Silverado. maybe in a year or two with the employee discount. My head hurts.

06_warrior 01-20-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMC (Post 1803)
I can't believe it I really want one of these. I may have to sell my 87 Silverado. maybe in a year or two with the employee discount. My head hurts.

Ha that just made me laugh! :D

FrankT 01-20-2013 01:19 PM

Absolutely not! I probably will wait until 2015 hoping they will have a ZR1 by then.

Vette TPI 01-20-2013 08:53 PM

Nope cause I won't be able to afford on until they come down in price quite a bit :(

The_Blur 01-21-2013 09:29 PM

As I've said for years on Camaro5, your dealer is an idiot. They will always ask eager buyers to pay their obnoxious markups in the face of good sense and logic, but they will trade their profit for a sale if you sit in their office and threaten to buy a car! Someone will sell you a car at the best price, and you will make it clear that you aren't playing games. You're there to buy a car, so give them a deal at a reasonable price, or find a dealer here on Corvette7 or on Camaro5. Do business with someone who deserves your money.

GaBoy25 01-21-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 2814)
As I've said for years on Camaro5, your dealer is an idiot. They will always ask eager buyers to pay their obnoxious markups in the face of good sense and logic, but they will trade their profit for a sale if you sit in their office and threaten to buy a car! Someone will sell you a car at the best price, and you will make it clear that you aren't playing games. You're there to buy a car, so give them a deal at a reasonable price, or find a dealer here on Corvette7 or on Camaro5. Do business with someone who deserves your money.

I can promise you I will do this in the future. I have experienced nothing but stupidity, greed and malpractice with mine locally.

I started servicing both my vehicles as not to deal with the mentally challenged subservients at my local "dealer".

Bast......rant over

Bad@ssCamaro 01-21-2013 10:08 PM

If Becky says No, then I say YES...

That she will earn my business ;)

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 01-21-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ss'vette (Post 2827)
If Becky says No, then I say YES...

That she will earn my business ;)

NO... ADM!!

:)