Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stingray Photos, Videos, Media (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Seriously, Where the HELL is the pics of an Arctic White? (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299468)

Stingray949 06-02-2013 11:32 PM

Seriously, Where the HELL is the pics of an Arctic White?

What is the deal here? Great pics of each color EXCEPT the Arctic White. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Why is GM not producing any white test/fleet vehicles at this point? Maybe they think it looks the worst and do not want to show it publicly? I am pretty pissed because thats the color I want and is what I have ordered..

:noidea:

EvilBoost 06-03-2013 03:50 PM

It's on the Chevrolet website now u can choose it in article white lol, I think it looks good

Stingray949 06-03-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilBoost (Post 6623552)
It's on the Chevrolet website now u can choose it in article white lol, I think it looks good

That's a render. I want to see an actual picture of the car, in the daylight, etc. It is the only color GM has not released into the wild.. maybe it looks like crap.. I am really considering changing the color on my order to silver or cyber grey because I don't want to risk it..

Philr56 06-04-2013 09:56 AM

I posed the question on the Corvette Facebook page. Hope someone from Chevrolet will chime in with a straight answer. Maybe they're holding it out for a special reveal.

Rayo 06-04-2013 11:34 AM

I know bud, same thing here, I ordered arctic white, but not worried at all, I m so sure its gonna be the nicest color of all... all those new carbon flash painted vents on white are going to look so conspicuous / prominent / distinctive / eye-catching.. You will see

Nate GM 06-04-2013 06:22 PM

You can't say that a color is the "nicest" or "worst". Otherwise everyone would have the same color. It's all about personal preference and what YOU like the most. So if you think that you will like white the most then I would not change your order.

I personally do not like white on any car at all, it's just too bland and boring for me. My favorite color for the C7 is vellocity yellow so that's what I'm ordering. I'm sure there's people who feel the exact opposite of me. Do whatever color you think you like best, and if it's white then pick white! Good luck

bluexlr 06-04-2013 06:32 PM

Remember in school they taught us white is NO color. I don't if it means anything but white was late coming out om camaro.

Andy@Livernois 06-06-2013 07:42 PM

We will be sure to post pictures of our Arctic White Z51 car when we get it. We opted for black wheels, red calipers, and the carbon flash mirrors/spoiler option.

GQ4Life 06-10-2013 10:05 PM

wish it was like the kawasaki new white.. its like a flat pearlish white.. i think that is sexy..