Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / PA (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   NY guys, who did you order from? (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329727)

S3XPanther 11-24-2013 09:20 PM

NY guys, who did you order from?

Hey guys, I wanted to know which dealerships you guys ordered your vettes from and how well the dealer treated you and your car.

I've already had some bad experiences with two chevy dealers (specifically when dealing with damage that occurred to new cars awaiting delivery), one was in Scarsdale in Westchester and the other was in Freeport on Long Island. PM me if you want to find out who.

So which dealers do you guys recommend? They can be in NJ, Long Island, or Upstate (not too far), location doesn't matter much. I'm just desperate to find a GREAT dealer.

S3XPanther 11-24-2013 09:21 PM

I've even considered going to Kerbeck in Atlantic City, but I've heard some negative reviews about them.

lqqkngr8 12-14-2013 11:45 PM

Robert Chevrolet in Hicksville NY no problem very helpful.

S3XPanther 12-27-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lqqkngr8 (Post 7261963)
Robert Chevrolet in Hicksville NY no problem very helpful.

Good deal. Thank you.

Pete r welch 01-25-2014 09:46 AM

Bought from Kerbeck in Atlantic city. Couldn't find one or get any reassurance re order timing near Carmel, NY. Nice selection at Kerbeck, nice salesman, lots of 2014 vettes on the floor. Bought a Stingray, manual, not a Z51. Clear roof, Z51 type spoiler, performance exhaust, 2 LT, NAV and better radio and wheels. 2000 off list. Love the car. Who knows when or if you'll get the ordered one. It only goes out on nice days here in Carmel. Would love to get some feedback re dealers I might go to just north of NYC.

Stickpin44 06-05-2014 05:17 PM

Also purchased from Kerbeck. Good selection of C7's. Arrived at 10:30 am, left at 2:30 pm, with new C7. Easy to deal with as long as you are willing to pay MSRP for a coup.

Dada 06-18-2014 02:42 PM

NJ doesn't have many honest dealers, I wasted my time with about 12 of them, then Kerbeck, they have the most selection u can go there and pick up the car. I wanted custom order so I ordered from out of state

NewJerseyCamaroSS 12-04-2014 09:20 AM

I work for two dealers - Ordered my 2015 Stingray and 2013 Camaro SS from them. We are very honest and will honor all discounts available. The dealer group I work for is JAM auto group - We are based out of Union, New Jersey and Brooklyn, New York. However, we recently sold our chevy dealer and as of December 15th we will close it to have GM renovate it. I still work for a GMC/BUICK dealer and we should be getting some more franchises in the near future. Please feel free to PM any time. Again we are an honest dealer and are a pleasure to deal with. Sorry you feel this way about others. - Tommy "Jr" Alicea - Union Buick GMC - Certified Sales Consultant

14COPO 04-03-2015 02:11 PM

I'm a dealer

Hey there I am a dealer in Kingston, NY we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and have a World Class Master Technicians on staff (only a few thousand in the country and we have 3) I'd love to become your dealer for sales and or service.-Lisa