Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Phila. Auto SHow (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608)

Moose 02-03-2007 08:55 AM

Phila. Auto SHow

:clap: [B]I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who attended the 'Camaro Enthusiast' event in Phila. yesterday. :clap:

Besides seeing the beautiful Concept as well as Mr. Welburns awesome '69 Camaro, it was great to see so many familiar faces and meet alot of new ones. :thumbsup:

Also, a BIG THANKS to Scott for allowing us this opportunity. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you everyone for coming to the show. I hope you all had as good a time as I did. I look forward to seeing you all at future shows. :thumbsup:
[/B]
Ed

lrdvadr 02-03-2007 11:20 AM

Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Thanks for all your work.
Where will we meet in the Spring, now that Goodnoe's has been demolished?

OverAnxious 02-03-2007 12:55 PM

I'm glad it was a good turnout - post up some pics so we can see who is who :D

EllwynX 02-03-2007 01:38 PM

Myself, my father and my friends enjoyed ourselves.

ThanX to everyone who made it possible to enjoy the Auto Show and get pictures without all the usual crowds, and people walking in front of the camera that's involved in the usual public show.

JjSwee 02-03-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllwynX (Post 6224)
ThanX to everyone who made it possible to enjoy the Auto Show and get pictures without all the usual crowds, and people walking in front of the camera that's involved in the usual public show.

Yeah guys, thank you SO much! It was quite the opportunity to be there on media day. Being able to take as many pictures whenever you want is golden.

Moose 02-03-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lrdvadr (Post 6217)
Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Thanks for all your work.
Where will we meet in the Spring, now that Goodnoe's has been demolished?

Yes, it's a shame about Goodnoe's, but we'll find another cool place Doc. ;)

jgenestra 02-03-2007 06:02 PM

I want to thank Scott, GM and the Camaro online community for an awesome event. It was great to have the opportunity to listen to Mr. Wellburn speak about the Camaro and new Malibu. In addition, getting to sit in all the GM vehicles without hundreds of people waiting was nice.

elvism 02-03-2007 09:16 PM

i had a great time. thanks for everything!!!!!!!

EllwynX 02-03-2007 09:20 PM

Did anyone else attempt to check out the lower level showroom and get refused entrance?

We thought that was a bit odd and ridiculous. They told us ONLY Media and Dealers were allowed.

Must have been some super Kia's and Hyundai's in there for them to act like we were riff raff or something.

68haywagon 02-03-2007 09:29 PM

I didn't try to go down to the lower showroom, but I did get a kick out of Ford denying us lunch :D Way to try to win over some Chevy buyers :laugh:

It was a good time! Thanks for making this available to us :thumbup:

Mike

slasherbarb 02-03-2007 10:14 PM

had an awesome time!!! scott was even nice enough to let me interview him and he spoke with me and my buddies for awhile!! i got awesome footage for my show!! :w00t:

Moose 02-04-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slasherbarb (Post 6246)
had an awesome time!!! scott was even nice enough to let me interview him and he spoke with me and my buddies for awhile!! i got awesome footage for my show!! :w00t:

I'd like to see the interview. ;)

EllwynX 02-04-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6267)
I'd like to see the interview. ;)

We probably all would. :)