Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Intro Lounge (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Nick w/ Adam's Polishes (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280376)

Adam's Polishes 02-11-2013 11:26 AM

Nick w/ Adam's Polishes

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Some of you may know me from Camaro5 or the other handful of Corvette forums around the web.

Excited to be a part of this forum, and as always, shoot me a PM/email if you have anything I can help you with!

:thumb:

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 02-11-2013 12:01 PM

:welcome:

Hi Nick!

Good to See You Here!

:becky:

Stingray 02-11-2013 01:00 PM

:welcome:

A fine :grouphug: we have here! :c7:

guiLT 02-11-2013 02:22 PM

Welcome to the forum!

CowboyCorvette 02-11-2013 02:51 PM

Welcome Nick !

Always great to see Adam's on the forums :)

Any idea when the Premium Metal Polishing Towels will be back in stock, I'm really wanting to try those !

GaBoy25 02-11-2013 03:00 PM

Great to have you hear nick.

You know we read the number 1 mod of corvette owners is polish. This is a shoe in for you. No pun intended.

:D

Adam's Polishes 02-11-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette (Post 7056)
Welcome Nick !

Always great to see Adam's on the forums :)

Any idea when the Premium Metal Polishing Towels will be back in stock, I'm really wanting to try those !

I'm not sure what kind of timeline we are looking at, let me check into it and I'll report back!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaBoy25 (Post 7059)
Great to have you hear nick.

You know we read the number 1 mod of corvette owners is polish. This is a shoe in for you. No pun intended.

:D

Your puns...I like 'em. :lol:

CowboyCorvette 02-11-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick@Adams (Post 7081)
I'm not sure what kind of timeline we are looking at, let me check into it and I'll report back!

Thanks, I appreciate it !

Vengeance Graphix 02-18-2013 12:20 AM

welcome

Adam's Polishes 02-18-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette (Post 7088)
Thanks, I appreciate it !

We had a few "issues" with the supplier of our first batch.

We have new samples on their way and need to test them to make sure they are of sufficient quality before we let them go out to everyone. :thumb:

CowboyCorvette 02-18-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick@Adams (Post 7910)
We had a few "issues" with the supplier of our first batch.

We have new samples on their way and need to test them to make sure they are of sufficient quality before we let them go out to everyone. :thumb:

Thanks for the update !

I've always used your Single Soft Microfiber towel on my wheels in the past....Would you say these are a lot softer than those ?

Adam's Polishes 02-19-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette (Post 7955)
Thanks for the update !

I've always used your Single Soft Microfiber towel on my wheels in the past....Would you say these are a lot softer than those ?

No, they are virtually identical towels, material-wise.

The gray ones just don't show the dark stains from metal polishing as much as the white towels.

CowboyCorvette 02-20-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick@Adams (Post 8044)
No, they are virtually identical towels, material-wise.

The gray ones just don't show the dark stains from metal polishing as much as the white towels.

That's good to know, thanks.

As I need more I'll just replace my wheel ones with these.