Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   New England - The Three Season states for C7 enthusiasts(and other Corvettes) (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280371)

Bad@ssCamaro 02-09-2013 09:19 AM

New England - The Three Season states for C7 enthusiasts(and other Corvettes)

New England is great for many things, but for a lot of us high performance enthusiasts, we are limited with our time during the year with our pampered rides.

I've opened up this thread for those of you who want to talk about all things C7 Corvette related to New England (as well as other gen Corvettes) When the Stingray is made available later this year, this thread will serve as a meeting place to discuss your purchase, future purchases(mods) and interests in having and organizing meetups for the following spring (once we have enough interest in the area) to show off your car. :headbang:

I don't have one at this time, but I'm hoping in a couple of years to have one in my stable. I hope no one is offended that I started this thread, just thought I'd get the ball rolling. :D Looking forward to seeing one in the wild. I'm going to try to get to the NY auto show to get a glimpse (and a few pics :whoo: )

Bad@ss'vette 04-12-2013 04:40 AM

Hello....hello.....hello...Is there anybody out there? :confused0068:

GREENSTEVE 04-12-2013 03:29 PM

Looks like your all alone :smiling1:

Bad@ss'vette 04-14-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENSTEVE (Post 6416385)
Looks like your all alone :smiling1:

Apparently so :pout:

:lol:

Vangres 06-07-2013 04:23 PM

I'm here =P

I just feel naked without a C7

You might think about a sticky info for each member and which state they come from in the future.

FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS 06-23-2013 10:43 PM

I cant wait to see one of these Vettes in person.
I have a 2002 Convertable in My garage...
But it has not seen the light of day since I got my 2010 Camaro.
Too expensive to Register and inspect and insure all my toys

Steel_Ph0enix 07-13-2013 12:53 PM

Hello all! I just traded in my Camaro for a 2008 Z06 so I am new to the corvette community. I am down in the Boston/Plymouth area and looking for a shop to upgrade my interior. Anyone know a trustworthy shop?

C7Driver 01-26-2014 09:31 PM

Greetings All,
Not much activity here. We'll have to fix that. Waiting on my C7, about 8 weeks out according to my dealer. :)

C7Driver 02-06-2014 09:52 PM

Latest update has my Stingray on the production line the week of Feb. 10th. :thumbsup:

C7Driver 02-17-2014 11:17 PM

My Stingray is on a car carrier making its way north! :thumb:

C7Driver 02-23-2014 03:51 PM

Dealer says my car "should" arrive on Feb. 26th. That's good and bad news. Good news, it means just nine weeks from the time the order was placed. Bad news, there is a coastal storm forecast for Wednesday.
A friend and I just finished detailing my 2008 Corvette which is getting traded in. Hate to drive either car if the roads are wet or snow covered. Might have to leave the car one extra day at the dealer. :frown:

Bad@ss'vette 02-23-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C7Driver (Post 7444448)
Dealer says my car "should" arrive on Feb. 26th. That's good and bad news. Good news, it means just nine weeks from the time the order was placed. Bad news, there is a coastal storm forecast for Wednesday.
A friend and I just finished detailing my 2008 Corvette which is getting traded in. Hate to drive either car if the roads are wet or snow covered. Might have to leave the car one extra day at the dealer. :frown:

An official welcome to C7 forum. :headbang: and congrats on your new purchase :w00t: What color and options did you go with? make sure to post up some sweet pics after you get it all cleaned up. ;)

C7Driver 03-01-2014 12:40 AM

More bad news..................

In an earlier post I mentioned good and bad news about my Stingray. It turns out it's mostly bad news. The scheduled delivery date of Feb. 26th was a bust. No car. Same for the 27th and again on the 28th. No call from the dealer to explain the delay so I called on the 28th and spoke with the service manager. He was helpful and explained that deliveries can happen on a Saturday. That's good news. The bad news, there is no one available to inspect and prep the car on a Saturday so it would wait until Monday, Mar. 3rd at the earliest.
I'm still waiting on a Lime Rock Green coupe, Z51, A6, Mag Ride, NPP and NAV. The interior is 2LT in Kalahari.
Oh, there is a snow storm forecast for Monday with possible 3-6 inches of the white crap. :faint:

C7Driver 03-05-2014 02:00 AM

My Stingray Arrived................

2 Attachment(s)
Got a call on Monday (March 3rd) from my sales guy saying my Stingray was on the car carrier and he was heading outside to snap a few photos. By the time I got to the dealer the car was in the prep area in need of some detailing.
Because we had snow on Sunday the roads were messy and I decided to wait one more day to take delivery. I picked up the car on Tuesday, March 4th.
I'll try and post a photo now but if I have trouble there will be a short delay until I figure out how to post to this site.
Just tried and it wants a HTTP site. That means Photo Bucket. Tomorrow is another day.
Photo was cropped and now fits. :clap2: