Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   'Here speeder speeder speeder' (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671)

Moose 02-16-2007 07:55 PM

'Here speeder speeder speeder'

http://jadatoys.com/image_gen/91461_...06_Che_Cam.jpg

Another addition to the colllection...:rolleyes:

KILLER74Z28 02-16-2007 08:17 PM

Very cool. Hope I can find one of these when they come out...

ChevyNut 02-16-2007 08:53 PM

Moose you keep burning up your camaro fund on die casts and posters jeese im trying to figure out how im gonna pay for one with out all the neat prerelease items. :thumbup:

OverAnxious 02-17-2007 01:31 AM

That is cool :D

1bad67camaro 02-17-2007 11:35 AM

THATS COOOOL I BET AZ WILL GET THEM TO CHASE ME AROUND LOL

WMCC Gary 02-19-2007 02:04 PM

Nice I need to find one of those for my collection.

Moose 02-26-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChevyNut (Post 7242)
Moose you keep burning up your camaro fund on die casts and posters jeese im trying to figure out how im gonna pay for one with out all the neat prerelease items. :thumbup:

:laugh: You're absolutely right! :thumbsup:

I've got to find some willpower and STOP buying everything 5th Gen. related. :laugh: I'm not doing too well...I found the 'DUBS' 1/18th's in black and white while in Fla., and bought both. :eek: BUT! Tonight I found a 'CHUBS' R/C which I DID NOT buy. ;) I'm getting better! :)

LowRider 02-27-2007 10:24 AM

cool i might have to get one, even if I don't like cops, they spoil most of my racing plans, and a couple of other plans, I hate them, but I like the car.

TAG UR IT 02-27-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRider (Post 7599)
cool i might have to get one, even if I don't like cops, they spoil most of my racing plans, and a couple of other plans, I hate them, but I like the car.

:( You hate me Lowrider?

KILLER74Z28 02-27-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRider (Post 7599)

"Foot in mouth" :bellyroll:

:stupid:

TAG UR IT 02-27-2007 03:29 PM

:laugh:

I know Lowrider doesn't hate me. I know what he means. :D

IROC'em 02-27-2007 08:20 PM

ITS THE 5-O RUN!

Casull 02-28-2007 09:16 AM

I was driving to the dry cleaners this morning when i saw a guy pulled over by an unmarked, completely black, dodge charger.... Poor fella, probably never even saw it coming.

On a side note, when i was living up in Chicago, there was an unmarked mini-van, complete with the soccer sticker in the back that patroled the streets.... now that is just wrong!

TAG UR IT 02-28-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 7659)
there was an unmarked mini-van, complete with the soccer sticker in the back that patroled the streets.... now that is just wrong!

Actually, I'd have to seriously say I agree with you. We are getting a couple Tahoe's, a few Impalas, and a few Chargers. All will be unmarked if I recall correctly. Unmarked is fine, but there's almost a point where I'd say "unmarked" goes too far. How many people out there would really want to stop for a maroon mini-van w/ a few blinking lights. I wouldn't want to stop. That could be some nut trying to pull me over....it's happened in the past and given time, will happen again.

We've also had a recent run in where a county guy was trying to make a traffic stop in an unmarked. The person refused to pull over. Apparently, the officer thought this justified him in shooting at the vehicle (yeah...it's a little odd if you ask me) which it didn't. So, this can cause problems.

Everyone in SA knows we drive Crown Vics. We have a bunch of maroon, green, silver, black, and dark blue Crown Vics w/ hologram SAPD stickers on the sides. They all have hideaways and are slick tops. There's only a small antenna on the back and the plates are regular old Texas plates (PD cars all say expempt). You wouldn't be able to tell, but citizens of SA know this. If some jerky tried pulling me over in a mini van, I'd think they lost their mind!