Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Philadelphia Auto Show - Camaro Enthusiast Event sign-up (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549)

GMTruckGuy74 01-30-2007 03:42 PM

Change in guest

ED, my wife can't get out of work, so I'd like to bring my son with me instead. His name is Anthony Maldonado.

BTW, is there still more room for people to sign up? TIA!

ZoSo 01-30-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoSo (Post 5749)
Please add:
Kevin Faras
Michael Faras
...if not too late.
\

In the spirit of changing guests, could you please change my guest from Michael Faras to Kyle Yencha? Thanks a bunch!

Moose 01-30-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2002 SLP SS (Post 5832)
have to cancel sorry just got DENIED time off from work. Was told "Short Notice". Thank you Tom Lally Barbara Lally

:( I'm sorry to hear that Tom. :(

I'll be sure to take lots of pics. and post them. ;)

Ed

Moose 01-30-2007 06:20 PM

:bonk: Those that make changes go to the end of the line!!!

J/K :D :thumbsup:

Changes have been made.

Everyone is "IN".

Ed

68haywagon 01-30-2007 10:03 PM

There are possibly calling for snow on Fri? Still on incase of bad weather? I'm taking the train so it's not going to bother me much, but what about the people driving?

Thanks,
Mike

ChrisL 01-31-2007 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68haywagon (Post 5870)
There are possibly calling for snow on Fri? Still on incase of bad weather? I'm taking the train so it's not going to bother me much, but what about the people driving?

Thanks,
Mike

Forecast is for weather overnight, done by Friday morning. Weather is not going to cancel the event.

Calvinball 01-31-2007 06:27 AM

So...i don't know if today is past the cutoff, i thought i remembered there was one posted but couldn't find it.

Paul McGinley, that loser, cancelled.

Can I add Mike McGough as a guest?

Moose 01-31-2007 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvinball (Post 5885)
So...i don't know if today is past the cutoff, i thought i remembered there was one posted but couldn't find it.

Change made. ;)

unklechuckles19 01-31-2007 08:38 AM

Last report I heard for up here in the Pocono's was MAYBE 1-3". Thats not enough to stop me. If worse comes to worse, I'll pull the truck with the snowmobile, then put the sled in the back and finish the drive to philly with the truck.

I believe the cutoff was Tonight at 10pm or something like that.

Only 2 days :D

demian_ls1 01-31-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvinball (Post 5885)

Paul cancelled??? WEAKSAUCE

HTWLSS 01-31-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 5689)
Oh my LORD...............Katie bar the doors!!!!!

:D :D

this would be a pleasant surprise!

:thanks:
We wanted to see everyone so much, and tried and tried to figure out how to get this to come together, but Steve's schedule at the shop is full (not necessarily a bad thing) and we just couldn't scrape up any spare cash to pay for it all (Pirate's veterinary bills took quite a hit on the checkbook this past month).

We'll have to be with you in spirit and enjoy everyone's pictures once they get posted. I am so bummed out. :cry:

Detroit in August isn't looking to promising either at this point. It's just too busy of a month to close the shop for 2 weeks. September is better for a vacation since business dies off just after school starts and then kicks back up in Oct. Will keep you posted on that.

Calvinball 01-31-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demian_ls1 (Post 5898)
Paul cancelled??? WEAKSAUCE

yeah, he told me on dat other board, that asshat didn't even tell me when he found out he couldn't get outta work. He said that he was in a wing eating contest at work on friday so i replied "is that your way of telling me you aren't going to philly?"

AGrillo04 01-31-2007 03:27 PM

Please Add

Andrew Grillo
Robert Grillo

Thank you.

KBearZ28 01-31-2007 04:52 PM

Please add.

Kevin May
(John Sauder Buick, Pontiac, Chevy)

David Zink
(Quest)

Thank You!