The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Random Group
in category Chevrolet Camaro (5th Generation) Green Flash editions (All 811 of us I hope!) Please register
I noticed there is no official Green Flash group dedicated to the 811 of us that were built. 729 coupes and 82 convertibles. 
I would like to get as many registered as possible if you...
I noticed there is no official Green Flash group dedicated to the 811 of us that were built. 729 coupes and 82 convertibles. I would like to get as many registered as possible if you are interested...please post or private message me your details...User name, coupe/ convertible etc.... I'm sure we are all interested where they all ended up (location..USA..state...Canada...Province..Oversea s...?), options you have and customizations you have done if any + pictures of them of course. I started a directory of all of us. If you could also provide the last 6 digits of your VIN, perhaps we could establish the sequence order that we came off the line! That would be great to know where each of us sat in the production. Let me know your thoughts! Thanks for your participation!
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups