The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > camaro6speed

Conversation Between camaro6speed and Optimus Prime
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. camaro6speed
    08-05-2009 06:21 PM
    camaro6speed
    That is GREAT news!! Enjoy your ride! Dealer called us today and was able to get the stripes on. We just got back a short bit ago. The car is awesome!!!! They did a great job on the stripes. Even got some pics of them doing it.
  2. Optimus Prime
    08-05-2009 11:37 AM
    Optimus Prime
    I'm on my way to pick up my baby right now!!!! The day has arrived!!!! I can't contain myself!!
  3. camaro6speed
    08-04-2009 04:21 PM
    camaro6speed
    That does stink that you have to work tomorrow! :( But hopefully they'll let you off a little early.
  4. camaro6speed
    08-04-2009 04:20 PM
    camaro6speed
    Mine came in! I got a call that it arrived. We ran out the door so fast I couldn't send you a message. We wanted to try and see it on the truck, but unfortunately since we live 35 minutes away, we just missed it being unloaded! :( Oh well, at least we got to see it. They hope the stripe guy can get out there tomorrow. He usually only comes on Thursday. Well, we've waited this long..... what's a couple more days. I have a feeling yours will come in tomorrow! I will keep my fingers crossed. Keep me posted. I put a few pics on the Built and Bayed thread.... page 365 #9106
  5. Optimus Prime
    08-04-2009 04:19 PM
    Optimus Prime
    Well, tomorrow it is!!! It stinks I have to work tomorrow, but it will soon all be worth it!! And I'm gonna see if I can leave early too...
  6. Optimus Prime
    08-04-2009 09:00 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Thanks for the support, I appreciate it!! I suppose worse case scenario, I'll just get it after work tomorrow. It just would've been nice to see it come off the truck and take pics. Not to mention having an open day to enjoy it.
  7. camaro6speed
    08-04-2009 08:40 AM
    camaro6speed
    Thanks! I just saw that!!!
    I was just getting ready to send you a message! Now it's time to call my dealer to let him know it's on its way!! Hopefully he can get the stripe guy out there today! I'll keep my fingers crossed that yours still goes out today!
  8. Optimus Prime
    08-04-2009 08:28 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Congratulations! I just saw, yours is dispatched today!!
  9. Optimus Prime
    08-04-2009 07:37 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Oh, and of course, pictures!!! I hope you get yours today too. I've got a really good feeling...
  10. Optimus Prime
    08-04-2009 07:31 AM
    Optimus Prime
    Just drive... I've been trying to think of good places to take it. I've thought of a few good roads in NPR that have some nice twists or straightaways... The nice thing about being a cop here is I don't have to worry too much about my buddies pulling me over and giving me a hard time, especially since so many of them know I'm getting this car. Hopefully they see me and just say, oh that's just James... Of course, I also have numerous people who want to see it, so I'll probably be showing it off a little too.