The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > rmpackers

Conversation Between rmpackers and greenrail
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. rmpackers
    12-21-2009 03:28 PM
    rmpackers
    Can't believe one of my best friends is a Bears Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. greenrail
    12-21-2009 03:06 PM
    greenrail
    Thanks for being a great Friend!

Have A Wonderful and Safe Christmas and New Years!

May 2010 be full of Joy and Happiness for you!

(Darn Packer Backer! LOL)
  3. greenrail
    09-27-2009 11:05 PM
    greenrail
    Hope your trip was Safe and enjoyable!!! Nice seeing you folks in Springfield and getting to gaze at the "Ruby Jewel!"
  4. greenrail
    09-13-2009 11:54 AM
    greenrail
    Renee:

Rosie's button is in place just behind the overhead console. Looks pretty cool!

Thank you so much.

John G
  5. greenrail
    09-03-2009 01:36 PM
    greenrail
    Would be honored to be one of your friends on here.

John G
  6. rmpackers
    08-23-2009 08:38 PM
    rmpackers
    Hi greenrail! My hubby and I were at an auction on Saturday. I was looking around for collectables and whatever else was there. Well, in a glass case of more valuable collectables, there it was; a genuine Roosevelt presidential campaign button!!! I immediately thought of Rosie! I decided he just had to have that button! So we waited around all day, fought off another bidder, and finally got it for four whole dollars! Now I don't know if it is a Franklin or a Teddy Roosevelt pin. It just says "ROOSEVELT" on a flag banner. So if you and Rosie would like to have it for his collection, I would love to give it to you. Let me know your name and address and I will send you a honest to God Roosevelt campaign button. Best wishes!
    Renee Morrison
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    402-423-0890
  7. greenrail
    07-23-2009 01:42 PM
    greenrail
    Good for you. I have had my car at one cruise night near where we live. Drew a crowd, because it stands out.

Personally, don't let anyone give you crap about entering in any shows. Be proud of that car. Build it's pedigree. Ten years from now, it will make you smile even more about your decision.

Hope you can get some pics up on here in an album. Would love to see your baby!
  8. rmpackers
    07-23-2009 01:37 PM
    rmpackers
    Thanks, I've always been a bit of a history buff! And yes we love our RJT, she is a beauty queen too, won a 1990-current stock class at a car show last weekend.
  9. greenrail
    07-23-2009 01:23 PM
    greenrail
    Bravo. Your Mom didn't raise any dummy there! Hope you are enjoying your car as much as we do!